St. Leo is a Jesuit parish, a Catholic community centered in the Eucharist, enriched by diversity, committed to Gospel values, and continually seeking to be Christís servant presence in the world.
St. Leo Parish, being an intentional community, values:
- Respect for diversity by welcoming the gifts of all.
- Vibrant liturgies reflecting the Spirit working through the people.
- Lived commitment to peace, justice, service, and non-violence.
- Lifelong faith formation.
- Ignatian Spirituality, especially seeking to find God in all things.
- Recognition and acceptance of the brokenness in ourselves and others.
- Stewardship of Creation.
Can't find something?
Liturgy of the Eucharist
Monday through Friday: 12:10 PM
Saturday Vigil: 5 PM
Sunday: 8:00 & 10:30 AM
Native Community Mass: 1:30 PM