JVs arrive for service at the Food Connection
The 2018-19 Jesuit Volunteers arrive in Tacoma on Saturday, August 11th and begin their work on Wednesday, August 15th. This year’s volunteers include:
- Jane Lorenzi will be serving as the Tacoma Survivors Unit Intake Coordinator and Legal Specialist at the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project this year.
- Claire Finnerty will be serving as the Co-coordinator of the Children's Feeding Program at the St. Leo Food Connection.
- Cathryn Kelly will be serving as Farm and Garden Specialist with L'Arche Tahoma Hope Farm and Garden.
- Maggie Stang will be serving as Beekeeping Associate and Educator at the L’Honey Project.
- Mary Connolly will be serving as Shelter Program Specialist with Nativity House.
- Hannah Sattler will be serving as Farm and Garden Specialist with L'Arche Tahoma Hope Farm and Gardens.